Inclined bed: how was it for you?

Hello, good people:

I started to use an inclined bed for one week now. It is recommend for POTS patients, and althougth i'm not diagnosed yet my doctor advised to give a try.

For the moment, the only thing I noted is more fatigue in the morning on my legs, especially my calfs. I only elevated 6cm. Is this normal? Should i wait more? How was your experience?

Cheers

I have just tried this, after many years of just not paying attention to this advice. 
Started it June 15, 2024.  I can’t say that it has been helpful.  But was going to give it 3 months.  Looked for a discussion thread on this topic but didn’t locate one.  Since it is standard advice, almost as common as fluid and sodium increase I wonder if others have tried it and if they found it helps?

I have an adjustable bed Casper Wavelength a couple years.  My sleep (lack thereof) had been too poor for way too long.  I have 1 significant difference/improvement I noticed with overnight hot flushes. I get fewer of them when I have more than 1 foot incline (sounds like a lot but just a little lift). When I lay flat, I cycle through the hot/cold more frequently and with very little movement.   When I have to sleep on a flat bed, like hotel beds, guaranteed an awful night of no sleep constantly managing my temperature.  I know hotel rooms are problematic already.  
Can’t say any other benefits jump out at me but based on quality of sleep and mornings, I have felt more good days from an inclined bed than flat bed. 
Plus, its been good for by body aches being able to adjust as needed. 
It also has a vibration setting that’s supposed to be good for ‘blood flow/circulation and things’ so hopefully that’s been helpful but who really knows.

• 1 month later...

Glad it's helping you with sleep, at least!

I put my bed up on bricks for a while, but I got horrible upper back pain. It didn't seem to make a difference for me.

Thanks for mentioning the hot/cold flashes, btw. I was just diagnosed and never know what's POTS and what's... I don't know, something unrelated.