www.wikipots.com - Personal Wiki for POTS (Collection of Research Citations)

albertspa

Hey guys,

So I've been compiling a collection of citations related to POTS I pulled from research papers I've read, to have a personal reference, and sorted them into a structured table of content.

Upon my doctor's request, I've decided to make this collection public: www.wikipots.com

Perhaps it may benefit some of you, since it's kinda tough to navigate and keep a coherent overview of the medical literature relating to POTS!

What speaks for this particular format, is that you can just hover over the reference and get the direct citation.

So far I've covered 22 out of the 176 research papers that're currently in my repertoire and I'm continuously going down the list and including them into the collection.

Please feel free to relay any impressions and feedback you might have :)

wikipots.gif

• albertspa changed the title to POTS Wiki (https://publish.obsidian.md/pots)

Very interesting and helpful.  Thank you for sharing.
Appreciate the summary and collation of information.
Sometimes you read so much trying to understand Dysautonomia conditions and treatments you become overwhelmed and forget all the connections or your brain fog makes rational thought difficult.  You did a great job.

Thank you.   akj 

• albertspa changed the title to www.wikipots.com - Personal Wiki for POTS (Collection of Research Citations)