Low Grade Fevers-Allergies, Hormones, Or Sick?

outofadream

I had a sinus infection that began in October of last year and as far as anyone can tell, it finally went away a couple months ago. But ever since then, I've been struggling with recurrent low grade fevers (up to around 100).
I've certainly had temperature regulation issues before with the POTS (up to around 99.3), but never anything quite this dramatic or that caused this kind of sick feeling. The ENT suggested it could be coming from a nasty dust mite allergy, but I've never heard of allergies causing fevers? It also may be be tracking with my cycle, which doesn't make any sense to me either.
So my questions are as follows:

Do any of you fellow allergy sufferers run low grade fevers with your allergies?

Do any of you women with dysautonomia run fevers at specific times in your cycle?

Have any of you been sick, then found that the fever took forever to go away or kept coming back?

As always, I really appreciate you guys' insight :)

I don't run fevers as such outofadream, but I do have body temp problems mainly overheating and sweating. Doc asked me the other day does my menstrual cycle impact but I don't think so. Hope u can get some answers. Sorry uve had this trouble.