New Pots Holistic Info

Guest Hanice

Guest Hanice

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fterra-medica.com%2Fdownload%2FPSE%2520ARTICLES%2FAutonomic%2520Nervous%2520System%2C%2520Holistic%2520Treatments%2520of%2520the.pdf&ei=Ou7xUbLmL5C08QSl8YHQBg&usg=AFQjCNFv1uKdalhoAYr0Ap8STtjPUdbRqw

This MD apparently has really studied the ans deeply these meds sound so interesting.. Has anyone ever heard of this stuff?? Polyxan Blau and Polyxan Gelb or Simvita and Paravita. Please read and let me know what you think!!!! Thank You♡♥♡♥

Thanks for sharing, Hanice. As soon as I read this, I stopped reading further:

The most important cause are hidden emotional conflicts, that are below the patient`s

conscious mind, and only appear on the surface by psychoenergetic blocks.

It is easy to start to think this is all in our head or caused by emotional disturbance b/c some of the symptoms can also be caused by anxiety, depression, etc. However I think it is very well established that POTS has a physical cause, most likely there are a variety of causes, that have nothing to do with emotional state.

I think it is important to keep in mind that for any condition or disease like POTS that is pretty poorly understood and has imperfect treatment, there will unfortunately be people out there trying to make money selling , to those of us who are vulnerable and perhaps feeling desperate, treatments that may be ineffective. All I mean to say by this is, in general, it is good to be skeptical when reading information on the internet about treatments that are not supported by published medical research, in my opinion.

Guest Hanice

I had read a different pdf on this I must have posted the wrong one. The one I read was black and grey. I still think its pretty interesting how this md thinks.. obviosly not the part about the hidden emotional conflicts.. but he incorporated chinese philosophy with a scientific point of veiw and more..

Hanice,

interesting find, yet ...call me a skeptic.

I have a hard time believing in these "one size fits all" type of treatments for an entity as complex as dysautonomia is.

They may be coming up with these nice, logical scientific explanations, but at the end of the day they are just trying to make a buck by selling their product.

My 2 cents.

Alex

Guest Hanice

I think its interesting how supposedly when you take the medication your body is supposed react instantly! Sounds far fetched BUT when I have the money I will most likely buy it and see.... I would do anything natural to help control or kill this monster we call pots.

Hanice,

if and when you decide to purchase those products, you might want to shop around a bit. There are many websites/webstores that offer those products, or you may be able to even find them at some local neuropathic/homeopathic stores. A simple google search will point you in the right direction.

Also, I'd be interested to hear what the products help with, should you give them a try.

Best of luck,

Alex

Edited by alex74alex

This all sounds new age, but theres something to it.

STRESS is your worst enemy, which is what he is saying.

Emotional stress, exhaustion, fear is the worst kind of stress.

And gut depletion destroys your bodies ability to fight stress. ALso adrenal function.

So I found the article interesting. POTS after all is a collection of symptoms with a specific

usually unknown cause.

Gut bacterial disturbance is as much a reasonable prognosis as any other.