Books?

RubyLane

It really depends on what kind of books you like.

I have read a lot of mindless romances and I find they help me laugh. They are quick and easy reads if you like those I can suggest those. Some of the authors are Jennifer Cruise, Sophie Kinsella, Robyn Carr, Susan Mallery, Susan Anderson, Nora Roberts, But I can give you titles. I also read mysteries and a variety of others.

I also like to read biographies, One I read recently was by Michael J. Fox.

Let me know what kind of books you like. I am a book aholic, also a librarian.

Not sure what kind of books you're into...but I'm a big of fan of thriller/mystery type novels similar to Dan Brown and Michael Creighton. My two new favorite authors are Steve Berry and James Rollins. Really exciting books and a lot of fun to read! One thing POTS has done for me is helped me rediscover how much I enjoy reading. I've read at least 15 books over the past 6 months or so. It has been really nice! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Ruby, for historical fiction try Freedom Summer by Bruce Watson or Guests of the Sheik by Elizabeth Warnock Fernea. Note: Freedom Summer isn't WWII heavy but it's not featherweight read. I found the book really inspiring.

I totally recommend Goodreads as well. It's free and a great resource for ideas. If you join, feel free to find me : )

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2607798-leslie