Ewwww!

puppylove

It has been so warm and sunny for this time of year where I live so I have been sitting outside in the sun to get more vitamin D. Normally I get tan really easily but this time everytime I go out in the sun I get this disgusting skin rash. It's a little blotchy but it's not a heat rash/ blood pooling because it's like a bunch of tiny red dots. It itches a little but mainly just looks gross. It gets worse when I'm in the sun but I still have it for days after I'm inside. Does anyone else get this? It never happened last year so I'm thinking it relates to POTS some how.

My sister used to get something like that and my mom called it sun poisoning. Here's a site that has some pictures of it: http://www.primehealthchannel.com/sun-poisoning-rash-pictures-symptoms-causes-and-treatment.html Does it look anything like that? I wonder if a medication is making you more sensitive than usual and that's what caused it? I hope it goes away!

Dizzyblonde- Thanks for the link. It does look like that a little- I bet it is. I guess I will just take vitamin D pills. :)