Pots Since Birth?

Guest humanb4monitor

Anyone else?

And NOT diagnosed till mid-life. But always knew something was wrong?

Probably quite a few here. My son wasn't DXed until 13y/o when his symptoms went CRAZY, but there was definitely something wrong since birth. He cried non-stop for the first year :lol: , had awful stomach issues, cyclic vomiting, intractable constipation, bleeding rectum, headaches (we figured that out once he could verbalize), etc. I think that we would have realized it if we had more than one child. Mind you, he saw his ped often and had many hospital tests...but we never put it together until Johns Hopkins when he was a teen.

You are not alone :lol: -

Julie

Guest humanb4monitor

Yet to lose that much life and potential. My prime years when my curiosity and awareness would have made a difference!

TO THE WORLD! :o

It's hard to not be....be.... mournful but they wouldn't have even looked for somethig like this when I was a kid. BUT people didn't have to treat me different. Especially because I was so bright, loving, giving and kind.

People sure like me HELPING them though. I used to love that so much Every minute, but now...I want 1/100000 back of what I gave/give. Is that bad?

Guest humanb4monitor

I want us ALL to CONTROL the world. So all calm, peace and kindness would prevail. Then sleep would be resorative and bodies would be working and minds clear and truth always lives.

I am sad.