If You Had To Think Of A Word To Describe How You Feel

lieze

I guess this changes all the time but tonight the feeling is conflict and I'm not sure where it's coming from but it's like I'm in a battle with myself from who I used to be and who I am now and I'm not even sure who that person is.

What would your word or feeling be and why?

Good luck! I hope your appointment goes very well and you end up with an awesome doctor!

Nervous...I go to Cleveland Clinic tomorrow! :blink:

Now, for my word... discombobulated. Although I must not be that much so (right now at least), since I could think of the word in the first place.

Dazed, confused, sick, fatigued, nauseous, foggy....I'm going to have to make up a special word to combine everything we feel! Ideas? Perhaps an acronym? Then, when people ask us how we feel, we could say "DCSFNF", it's a special club....

I must also add GRATEFUL. There are always other who are worse off than I am. I try to realize how much worse it could be, and what blessings I do have....

Guest tearose

Today the word is

"exhausted"

between my activity of yesterday and the heat, today I am feeling wiped out

It is so hard to go between the outside heat and the a/c inside...my goodness if only people understood that it is a challenge!!!!

Is that the brain fog that people describe?

I get that disconnected feeling too.

I seem to never have it all together.

I either lose my head, my stomach or my lungs.

Or I decide to go into a full blown panic attack.

I'm afraid to say this but the Xanax seems to help with all of these symptoms.

I'm just not sure how long it would work for us if we solely relied on it to bring us back to reality.

I don't want to turn into Michael Jackson.

Guest humanb4monitor

wed. and now--friday 4th --worst daze since birth and 45 years old. not drama, true. busted busted busted and I know why but I will not accept it. No Dali Lama anymore. Just anger. I have been wanting to post my quick tale for 2 wks and have not been able.

I need to find a chronic fat. page. Is there one?

hugs to all

Guest humanb4monitor

PS--Cog impairments are 1 of the biggest messes with POTS, but when I was here years ago, no one would talk about. So I want to validate for those who now either talk or now feel it. Things have moved on their own( like in stores), audio echo-ed seriously, floating of the ground, wiggy, creeped out, vibrations in everything.......... happened to me for many many years. Ironically now---THAT is not what is crippling me.

It is CFS, My severe severe severe severe SEVERE sleep disorders held since BIRTH and fear that I have gotton Fibro in the last 2 wks and none of it may lessen--EVER.

The CFS and possible Fibro is off the end now. Off the end. Weeping and ANGRY and aggressive inside. And my story of all of it's heightening, is from PEOPLE.

PEOPLE and their causing me real trauma that kicked me hard which will hit US bad.

Ok and...had the 2nd most serious surgey known on Feb. 19th and...... hahahahahahahaha...they say I am healing from that better than anyone they have seen but it exasterbated everything else MAX.

And (drum roll)---HURT and kicked by people I have asked to get the "H away from me for years. And 1 new one.

Am I in trouble for being so mad here???

Guest humanb4monitor

But I still have wishe I THINK but they may have left this wk. :(

One though is a regional gathering!

Tents and all. Imagine people actually being together!!!

I know that people help people better than anything :(

I grew weary of sites where no one wanted to be people so I came back to see what has transpired over these many years.

I also made a list of daily "skills/managing" we can do and I did it for a wk last year. IT REALLY helped but I have no support at all so it got lost. As well as no one wanting to keep each other up and managing which I believe can be the best best best part of this place. Teaching, trying, keeping up with it, holding on, supporting always.

Guest humanb4monitor

LIEZE--you hit exactly my feelings now. Exactly. I am grieving while being angry. Mostly because of what psyhc trauma does to us.