Really Helpful Handbook

Janey

yes, definitely a helpful resource. (doesn't include the most recent research at this point but nonetheless VERY helpful.)

we actually have it listed here on the forum under MightyMouse's/ Nina's "Frequently Asked Questions - help yourself to answers/ Links to many sources of information" which is one of the "pinned" topics toward the top of the discussion forum.

the direct link is: FAQs - help yourself to answers and/or it can always be found in it's pinned location.

the NDRF handbook link is toward the top of the list but there are endless other links that are immensely helpful as well as a list of commonly used abbreviations that many find a handy tool (under the same topic/ link, toward the bottom). for anyone who has not yet at least browsed this post/ link i HIGHLY recommend doing so.

along the same lines i'll take this opportunity to encourage any and all who have not yet read the forum rules and/ or the "helpful hints" topic (also pinned) to make both of these top priority reading as well. in the long run looking over both will make your experience here on the forum much more pleasant.

:( melissa

thanks you janey.... I love new info..... BellaMia~